Monday, March 1, 2010

Skunk Recipe


Poor Callie was sprayed by a skunk this weekend. The #*($& got her right in the face! Today she had a shower...here's the recipe:

Step 1:
Rinse with 2 cans v8 juice

Step 2:
Wash with-
1 bottle peroxide
1/2 box baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 oz. doggie shampoo

Step 3:
Rinse with the juice from 1/2 a lemon

After she got out of the shower and I blew her dry, I realized the majority of the smell was still right between her eyes (you could even see the oil still on her fur). I shampooed that a bit more and followed up with some more v8 juice. I wish I could say she smells great, but for now at least my eyes aren't watering from the smell and we have our girl back in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thank you for sharing your thoughts...

Search This Blog

+