Sunday, February 28, 2010

My first REAL workout!


This is awesome! I signed up for a "smart card" to track my workouts. That includes access to a room without a bunch of meatheads working out. Here's what it is:
Express Workout
"Short on time but want a quick workout? Combine your cardiovascular and strength workout into a 30 minute workout with the new YMCA Express Circuit. This newly remodeled room is equipped with 10 stations of technogym strength machines and Schwinn Air Dynes for cardio. Thirty seconds per station will give 'Y' members a great workout. 'Y' members must be circuit room members and at least 12 years old to use express circuit."
I still need to adjust weights and the seat heights, etc so it takes me more than 30 minutes, but I did it today! I also did a 20 minute cardio warmup, 10 minutes more of cardio post the express circuit and some stretching.
I feel great! :) Now if I could just get this diet part down...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thank you for sharing your thoughts...

Search This Blog

+