Friday, February 26, 2010

Orientation


Today is my orientation at the Y. I can't wait to get started!
Just found out Ed will be out of town on my birthday weekend (unavoidable trip), but I'm looking at the positive side. Not having him home will help motivate me to go to the gym and workout a bit to occupy my time. I wonder if I could get a few personal training sessions. Lord knows I could use some assistance with the machines...
Tomorrow is cleaning day! I'm hoping to get some yardwork done too this weekend. I'd really like to get some seeds started for the garden, but I have so many that I should probably organize what I have first. PLUS, I need to find a place to grow them where the cats won't be able to "play/attack" them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thank you for sharing your thoughts...

Search This Blog

+